More Dolton police officers accused of abuse

It shouldn’t be surprising why the Dolton Police Department did not have a problem hiring Christopher Lloyd despite the fact that he had been suspended from his previous police job for killing his ex-wife’s new husband in front of their children.

After all, at least six members of the Dolton Police Department in suburban Chicago – including the police chief – are being sued in federal court for alleged abuse, according to a CBS report.

The lawsuit alleged that Dolton police officers beat a man they arrested last summer. It also claimed they ignored his pleas for medical attention, planted evidence on him and then lied during his trial to cover up their wrongdoing.
David Smith said he was arrested by Dolton police officers on July 26, 2008, for possession of marijuana, battery and resisting arrest –- charges of which he was later acquitted. But the 29-year-old said he was still suffering from the alleged abuse he endured while in custody of Dolton police.
“I have two children. I didn’t want to die that night and the injuries that they gave me, they could have killed me,” Smith said. “I kept asking to be taken to the hospital. I told them my nose was broken. I was bleeding profusely out of my nose, the side of my face and they didn’t do anything.”

Obviously, Lloyd fit right into the department because he also broke somebody’s nose unjustly; a 15-year-old special needs student about half his size in an incident caught on video.

The Dolton Police Department is now saying that Lloyd was suspended without pay for that incident, which took place in May, and that he resigned shortly after.

So they are insinuating he was not working for them when he allegedly threatened a woman with a knife before holding a pillow over her face and raping her last month.

But they refused to release his name when the video first emerged. And the police chief claims he has no knowledge of the lawsuit mentioned above.

Nevertheless, Lloyd is now sitting in an Indiana jail facing 20 years in prison for that rape.

He deserves to stand trial for the murder of his ex-wife’s husband, a man he shot 24 times after driving to his house while off-duty in February 2008.

Chicago police accepted his claim of self-defense but an autopsy report contradicts their investigation, according to a lawsuit filed against him and the Robbins Police Department by his ex-wife.

It shouldn’t be surprising why the Dolton Police Department did not have a problem hiring Christopher Lloyd despite the fact that he had been suspended from his previous police job for killing his ex-wife’s new husband in front of their children.

After all, at least six members of the Dolton Police Department in suburban Chicago – including the police chief – are being sued in federal court for alleged abuse, according to a CBS report.

The lawsuit alleged that Dolton police officers beat a man they arrested last summer. It also claimed they ignored his pleas for medical attention, planted evidence on him and then lied during his trial to cover up their wrongdoing.
David Smith said he was arrested by Dolton police officers on July 26, 2008, for possession of marijuana, battery and resisting arrest –- charges of which he was later acquitted. But the 29-year-old said he was still suffering from the alleged abuse he endured while in custody of Dolton police.
“I have two children. I didn’t want to die that night and the injuries that they gave me, they could have killed me,” Smith said. “I kept asking to be taken to the hospital. I told them my nose was broken. I was bleeding profusely out of my nose, the side of my face and they didn’t do anything.”

Obviously, Lloyd fit right into the department because he also broke somebody’s nose unjustly; a 15-year-old special needs student about half his size in an incident caught on video.

The Dolton Police Department is now saying that Lloyd was suspended without pay for that incident, which took place in May, and that he resigned shortly after.

So they are insinuating he was not working for them when he allegedly threatened a woman with a knife before holding a pillow over her face and raping her last month.

But they refused to release his name when the video first emerged. And the police chief claims he has no knowledge of the lawsuit mentioned above.

Nevertheless, Lloyd is now sitting in an Indiana jail facing 20 years in prison for that rape.

He deserves to stand trial for the murder of his ex-wife’s husband, a man he shot 24 times after driving to his house while off-duty in February 2008.

Chicago police accepted his claim of self-defense but an autopsy report contradicts their investigation, according to a lawsuit filed against him and the Robbins Police Department by his ex-wife.

Support our Mission

Help us build a database of bad cops

For almost 15 years, PINAC News has remained active despite continuous efforts by the government and Big Tech to shut us down by either arresting us for lawful activity or by restricting access to our readers under the pretense that we write about “social issues.”

Since we are forbidden from discussing social issues on social media, we have created forums on our site to allow us to fulfill our mission with as little restriction as possible. We welcome our readers to join our forums and support our mission by either donating, volunteering or both.

Our plan is to build a national database of bad cops obtained from public records maintained by local prosecutors. The goal is to teach our readers how to obtain these lists to ensure we cover every city, county and state in the country.

After all, the government has made it clear it will not police the police so the role falls upon us.

It will be our most ambitious project yet but it can only be done with your help.

But if we succeed, we will be able to keep innocent people out of prison.

Please make a donation below or click on side tab to learn more about our mission.

Subscribe to PINAC

Bypass Big Tech censorship.

Carlos Millerhttps://pinacnews.com
Editor-in-Chief Carlos Miller spent a decade covering the cop beat for various newspapers in the Southwest before returning to his hometown Miami and launching Photography is Not a Crime aka PINAC News in 2007. He also published a book, The Citizen Journalist's Photography Handbook, which is available on Amazon.

Leave a Reply

- Advertisement -

Latest articles