Listen to 911 Call Made by Breonna Taylor’s Boyfriend after Cops Killed her

The man cops charged with attempt to murder a police officer during a botched raid in Kansas earlier this year had no clue the men breaking into the home were cops, according to the 911 call he made to police which was released today.

Charges had already been dismissed against Kenneth Walker, boyfriend of Breonna Taylor, the 26-year-old nursing student who was killed during the botched raid on March 13.

“I don’t know what’s happening,” he says in the recording, sounding tearful and terrified. “Somebody kicked in the door and shot my girlfriend.”

The call lasts just two minutes before Walker hangs up, probably having already been arrested because when the dispatcher called back, there was no answer.

It took two-and-a-half months for the Louisville Metro Police Department to release the video because they knew it would exonerate the man they described as a “significant danger to the community we protect” after a judge released him to house arrest.

But that was a just a gaslighting attempt to place the blame on him for the crimes they committed, including obtaining the search warrant by lying to the judge.

The cops, Brett Hankison, Myles Cosgrove and John Mattingly, are under investigation by the FBI. Mattingly, who headed the operation, was shot in the thigh by Walker, who is a legal gun owner with no criminal record.

The main target of the police drug investigation was a man named Jamarcus Glover who Breonna Taylor had dated two years earlier and had maintained a “passive friendship” with him, according to attorney’s for the victim’s family.

In fact, another group of Louisville cops had already served another search warrant at Glover’s house that night which was ten miles away. He was already in custody by the time cops arrived at Taylor’s apartment.

Taylor’s mother, Tamika Palmer, has filed a wrongful death lawsuit which you can read here.

Listen to the call on the video below.

The man cops charged with attempt to murder a police officer during a botched raid in Kansas earlier this year had no clue the men breaking into the home were cops, according to the 911 call he made to police which was released today.

Charges had already been dismissed against Kenneth Walker, boyfriend of Breonna Taylor, the 26-year-old nursing student who was killed during the botched raid on March 13.

“I don’t know what’s happening,” he says in the recording, sounding tearful and terrified. “Somebody kicked in the door and shot my girlfriend.”

The call lasts just two minutes before Walker hangs up, probably having already been arrested because when the dispatcher called back, there was no answer.

It took two-and-a-half months for the Louisville Metro Police Department to release the video because they knew it would exonerate the man they described as a “significant danger to the community we protect” after a judge released him to house arrest.

But that was a just a gaslighting attempt to place the blame on him for the crimes they committed, including obtaining the search warrant by lying to the judge.

The cops, Brett Hankison, Myles Cosgrove and John Mattingly, are under investigation by the FBI. Mattingly, who headed the operation, was shot in the thigh by Walker, who is a legal gun owner with no criminal record.

The main target of the police drug investigation was a man named Jamarcus Glover who Breonna Taylor had dated two years earlier and had maintained a “passive friendship” with him, according to attorney’s for the victim’s family.

In fact, another group of Louisville cops had already served another search warrant at Glover’s house that night which was ten miles away. He was already in custody by the time cops arrived at Taylor’s apartment.

Taylor’s mother, Tamika Palmer, has filed a wrongful death lawsuit which you can read here.

Listen to the call on the video below.

Support our Mission

Help us build a database of bad cops

For almost 15 years, PINAC News has remained active despite continuous efforts by the government and Big Tech to shut us down by either arresting us for lawful activity or by restricting access to our readers under the pretense that we write about “social issues.”

Since we are forbidden from discussing social issues on social media, we have created forums on our site to allow us to fulfill our mission with as little restriction as possible. We welcome our readers to join our forums and support our mission by either donating, volunteering or both.

Our plan is to build a national database of bad cops obtained from public records maintained by local prosecutors. The goal is to teach our readers how to obtain these lists to ensure we cover every city, county and state in the country.

After all, the government has made it clear it will not police the police so the role falls upon us.

It will be our most ambitious project yet but it can only be done with your help.

But if we succeed, we will be able to keep innocent people out of prison.

Please make a donation below or click on side tab to learn more about our mission.

Subscribe to PINAC

Bypass Big Tech censorship.

Carlos Millerhttps://pinacnews.com
Editor-in-Chief Carlos Miller spent a decade covering the cop beat for various newspapers in the Southwest before returning to his hometown Miami and launching Photography is Not a Crime aka PINAC News in 2007. He also published a book, The Citizen Journalist's Photography Handbook, which is available on Amazon.

Leave a Reply

- Advertisement -

Latest articles